Dear Parents and Guardians,
March is going to be a short month due to the Spring Break, but we have some fun events planned this month. The Grade 3/4s will be gone for most of the last week of school in March due to a camping trip at Blue Lake Camp. We ask that parents ensure that students are properly prepared to participate with warm clothing, snow gear and warm bedding (an information sheet and permission form were sent by their teacher already). Swimming Lessons will continue every Tuesday morning for the Ks to 2s and every Thursday morning for the 3s to 6s (with the exception of the Blue Lake week for the grade 3/4s). We ask that parents ensure that students are at the school on time for the swim days because the bus will leave right after breakfast. If your student is late, they will be left behind.
Days to Add to your Calendar:
· Tuesday March 5th- Grades K to 2 have Swimming Lessons at the Kimberley Pool from 9:00am- 11:45am. / Grades 4, 5 & 6 Basketball Game @ Home Vs. Highlands (last game) from 3:15pm-4:15pm (please ensure that parents/guardians pick up players after the game @ the school gym).
· Wednesday March 6th- Grades 5/6 will be going to Laurie and Parkland for a Middle School transition visit. / The Grades K to 2 will be OUTDOORS for Winter Wonder. Dress Warm.
· Thursday March 7th- Grades 3 to 6 have Swimming Lessons at the Kimberley Pool from 9:00am- 11:45am.
· Sunday March 10th- Daylight Savings Time takes effect. Turn Clocks Forward and Hour.
· Tuesday March 12th - Grades K to 2 have Swimming Lessons at the Kimberley Pool from 9:00am- 11:45am. / The Grade 3/4 Class (and some Gr. 5/6s) will be leaving for Blue Lake Camp around 9:30am. Please reference handout and permission forms already sent home for details.
· Wednesday March 13th- Grade 5/ 6 have Cross Country Skiing at the Kimberley Nordic Centre.
· Thursday March 14th – Grade 5/ 6 have Swimming Lessons at the Kimberley Pool from 9:00am- 11:45am.
· Friday March 15th- The Grade 3/4 Class will be coming back from Blue Lake Camp before the bus run around 2:30pm.
· Monday March 18th to Friday March 29th- No school due to the Spring Break. School starts back up on Monday April 1st.