Dear Parents and Guardians,
The whole school will be going on a Field Trip to Surveyors Lake this Friday, June 22nd. Kindergarten to Grade 6. Other arrangements for K4s will need to be made if they do not go to the Daycare.
As such, there will be a change to the BUS SCHEDULE.
In the Morning:
· NON-bus students will need to arrive at the school no later than 7:50am to catch the bus with staff.
· Bus students will be picked up at their regular stops and times in the morning. The bus will bring the 1st run (Reserve) students into town for the town route and leave to Surveyors from the last pick-up place.
In the Afternoon:
· Town bus route students will arrive at their regular scheduled time and stops.
· Reserve bus students will be delayed, as we are dropping off the town students first on our way back down to the Reserve. Parents can expect the reserve bus to drop off their children between 4:15pm – 4:30pm.
Please ensure that your child brings with them:
· A Swimsuit, Towel, Swim Goggles, Ear Plugs, & Life Jacket (if possible- for canoeing).
· Sunscreen, Bug Spray and any special medication that they may need.
· Hats and appropriate clothing for being outside (an extra change of clothes would also be a good idea).
· NO-heat lunches (students will be fed breakfast upon arriving at the Lake), but teachers ask that you provide them with a lunch that doesn’t require heating.
Please fill out and return the attached Permission Form back to the school.